As 2019 is speeding on by, you might be feeling the need for a change, or wanting to improve something in 2020?
Instead of writing a new year’s resolution (or panicking that you can’t decide on one) another great way to go into a brand, spanking new year is to have a focus word instead.
A single word that encapsulates what you need more of, what you want to focus on, or what you need to improve on.
A word for the year!
Benefits of having a ‘word of the year’
It might be a theme or focus for your year ahead – either way, it’s an exciting way to set your focus for the year ahead.
It provides an anchor and encourages you to consciously (and subconsciously) consider this focus word when making decisions – what you want more of and what you want less of in your life.
*Once you’ve chosen your word for the year, sign up for our special $25 workshop to make a sign to remind you all year long!
Join us Tuesday January 7th at 5:30pm at Hammer & StainPrinceton for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make a 6x16 framed piece.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project font from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the ONE WORD needed in order to prepare your stencil. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV
- Must be 21 or older to BYOB. Please drink responsibly.